Sunday, June 5, 2016

StyleWe Reviews - Fashion TV Collection

Fashion TV Collection 

The followings are reviews from StyleWe customers:

“Stylewe has a variation of plaid tops in their store. I always seem to see them on the racks! And that’s a good thing because they are AMAZING. So stylish and classic :).”

“A good cut and a great fit! The singlet style top made with a silky type fabric 
is prefect fit with a blazer and leggings! oh and heels!!!”

“Dear Stylewe: WOW! I'm so impressed with how you run your company. Your quick communications to my order (sleeveless red chiffon printed maxi dress) process has been incredible...THANK YOU. Trust me I will soon be back. I just can wait to buy another one with a different color.”

“I am in love with their Blue Ruched Stripes Straped One-Piece swimmer suit. It gives me a hot and sexy look within my price. To be very honest, I didn’t believe the materials at first and the designer is unknown to me. But, they cleared all my confusion and everything they said about the suit came true. That’s quite rare today. Great job!”

“I faced an unusual problem with my midi skirts. That was a bit short for me. Then I asked them if there’s any option exactly fit my length. They were like took a moment and told me the next shipping time. You can never expect such a friendly behavior especially when you are exchanging or returning something.”

“I don’t like going markets or stores for my shopping. So my experience is full of online shopping. But this is the first time I am writing an appreciative letter to you. I cannot be happier with everything, fast shipment process, friendly attitude of the staffs and quality. I had to buy that amazing turtle neck blouse for my wardrobe. You got some genius working for you. Good luck.”

“Hi, just wanted to thank you for the lovely button code outwear that you sent me on time. I was VERY skeptical about ordering a dress from online but I am very satisfied with the outcome and it arrived in almost no time. I just need to adjust the body a little. Thanks again.”

“I was at a loss for what to wear for my prom and then I saw your pink swing evening dress. I needed this dress as soon as possible and I called their customer services with lots of questions. Every time there was someone available with detail information in a very supportive manner. I wanted to make sure of everything like the size and color as I had no time to exchange. When I got my dress within three days of my order, I just couldn’t thank them enough for that wonderful dress that made my prom so memorable. THANK YOU.”

“Last month I ordered a shoulder bag and it was a bit long for me as I am a short girl. I was thinking of exchanging that with a shorter one, but wondering if they refused to do that. I called the customer services and things got easier for me with their friendly behavior and special exchange offers. They even said sorry though it was entirely my fault of ordering wrong size. My friend bought the same bag with a double price. I felt confidant about my shopping sense and recommended them this site. Just love’em.”

“I ordered a blazer for my work. I needed an extremely trendy look that will add a level of impression, not an average looking blazer with cheap material. I can just be thankful to this site for meeting all my expectations in the right order. Perfect time of delivery, excellent service through the whole process, reasonable price; return options, available colors and sizes-- what a perfect package of shopping! I cannot wait to order so many things I have listed to buy from this site. I would totally recommend this site for a safe shopping. Online shopping just got easier to me with this site for an excellent service with honesty in every word.”

No comments:

Post a Comment